Ty Willis House is the ultimate Bangor student living experience.
Ideally situated close to Bangor University — you're just a short walk from the train station and all that the city centre has to offer.
Residents benefit from a selection of comfortable rooms within a choice of two buildings; The Plaza and The Hotel. Both are equipped with comfy beds, study spaces, and en suite shower rooms. Studios provide private living with a fitted kitchen, and lounge-diners - perfect if you’re cooking with friends or doing your own thing.
Rooms start from £105 per week on a 51 week lease, and a full range of sizes to suit your accommodation needs.
En Suite Bedrooms | Studios
Why our residents choose to live with us:
• All-inclusive utility bills (broadband, water, gas, electricity and heating) and contents insurance
• Up to 100 Mb Wi-Fi throughout the building
• Easy payment schedule with just a 10% first installment (followed by 3 further payments)
• No UK guarantor required for overseas residents
• No admin fees – only a security and booking deposit of £250
• Full range of regular social events for our residents
• Selection of rooms including En Suite and Studio
• Secure entry systems and CCTV
• On-site facilities and maintenance team
• On-site laundry facilities
• On-site bike storage
• Car Parking
*Studios are equipped with their own contemporary kitchen and en suite rooms share a cluster kitchen
Our House features:
Your safety and security is hugely important to us and entry is only accessible using a unique electronic key. There is 24 hour CCTV, and our constant staff presence makes sure you feel safe and secure in your new home.
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement only. Padsforstudents.co.uk does not warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Padsforstudents has no control over the content supplied. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by the Landlord/Letting Agent.