Aspley House and Little Aspley House boast an enviable location right in the heart of Huddersfield. Close to the University of Huddersfield’s Queensgate Campus and in prime position for local supermarkets, restaurants and bars.
Both Aspley House and Little Aspley House are renowned for their great atmosphere and fantastic range of accommodation to suit private living or sharing with a group of friends.
Aspley House and Little Aspley House offer a selection of refurbished and non-refurbished rooms starting from an amazing £99 pp/pw on a 51 lease and £109 pw on a 44 lease:
En Suite Bedrooms | Studios |
Why our residents choose to live with us:
• All-inclusive utility bills (broadband, water, gas, electricity and heating) and contents insurance
• Up to 100 Mb Wi-Fi throughout
• Easy payment schedule with just a 10% first instalment (followed by 3 further payments)
• No UK guarantor required for overseas residents
• No admin fees – only a security and booking deposit of £250
• Dual occupancy available with studios
• Resident gym, private cinema, and games room with PS4 consoles
• Full range of regular social events for our residents
• Selection of rooms including en suites and studios
• 24 hour on-site staff presence, secure entry systems and CCTV
• On-site facilities and maintenance team
• On-site laundry
*Studios are equipped with their own contemporary private kitchen and private living area whilst en suite rooms share a cluster kitchen
Our House features:
Residents benefit from a choice of en suite or studio rooms and a range of shared social spaces including; a lounge and den area with large screen TV and big comfy sofas, cinema, games area with pool table, table tennis, a study area, fitness suite with yoga and pilates suite, and outdoor barbecue area.
NOTICE: Landlords and Agents may apply administration fees.
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement only. Padsforstudents.co.uk does not warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Padsforstudents has no control over the content supplied. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by the Landlord/Letting Agent.