NOW BOOKING FOR SEPTEMBER 2016!
Arkwright House is in the centre of Bradford’s busy student scene, placing you in prime position with both Bradford University and Bradford College next door as well as local amenities – supermarkets and lots of lively bars and restaurants for those all-important evenings out, just a few minutes’ walk away.
Our modern property offers residents an on-site gym (free to use) as well as a selection of shared flats of 2 and 6 people all with en suite bathrooms with a modern kitchen and lounge area with plenty of space to live and study – perfect for groups wishing to live together.
Arkwright House offers a selection of refurbished and non-refurbished rooms starting from £75 pp/pw on a 51 week lease:
En Suite | Studio
Why our residents choose to live with us:
• All-inclusive utility bills (broadband, water, gas, electricity and heating) and contents insurance
• Up to 100 Mb Wi-Fi throughout
• Easy payment schedule with just a 10% first instalment (and then 3 further payments)
• No UK guarantor required for overseas residents
• No admin fees – only a security and booking deposit of £250
• Dual occupancy available with studios at an additional charge
• Brand new social spaces
• 24 hour resident gym
• Full range of regular social events for our residents
• Selection of rooms including en suites and studios
• 24 hour on-site staff presence, secure entry systems and CCTV
• On-site facilities and maintenance team
• On-site laundry
• Study area and ample storage space
*Studios are equipped with their own contemporary kitchen and en suite rooms share a cluster kitchen
Our House features:
A busy Residents’ Lounge with Sky TV, movies and pool table, and free on site gym. Along with all the facilities you would expect; all-inclusive utility bills, laundry, bike storage, secure entry system, CCTV and a 24 hour staffed reception means there is always someone on hand should you need anything.
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement only. Padsforstudents.co.uk does not warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Padsforstudents has no control over the content supplied. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by the Landlord/Letting Agent.