Property Type: House
Available as: Rooms in a shared accommodation
NO FEES, NO DEPOSIT! Student flat share. £360 per month. £60 per month also payable to landlord to include ALL bills (water, electric & Wi-Fi). Available 1st July on a 12-month contract. Half-rent payable over July if not occupying. Situated on the corner of Woodville Road and Crwys Road is Corner House; a newly-built block of student apartments. This room available in this six-bedroom flat with two shared bathrooms boasts a designer finish with state-of-the-art furniture, a corner sofa and a wall-mounted TV, offering comfortable, stylish and open-plan living. The kitchen is equipped with modern appliances, including a washer/dryer and dishwasher. Situated within a 10 minute walk of Cardiff University, the building comes with a secure video entry system to each flat, lift access to each of the six floors, 24-hour CCTV, a communal garden area and storage for bicycles.
* £360 per month
* £60 per month also payable to landlord to include ALL bills (water, electric & Wi-Fi)
* Available 1st July on a 12-month contract
* Half-rent payable over July if not occupying
* Newly-built six-bedroom apartment within a 10 minute walk of Cardiff University
* Two shared bathrooms
* Open-plan kitchen/lounge
* State-of-the-art furniture, corner sofa and wall-mounted TV
* Washer/dryer and dishwasher
* View the floor plan to see the layout of the property
* Create yourselves a `wishlist`, i.e. the things that`ll help turn a good home into a great home, and we`ll do our best to negotiate them for you
* All of CPS Homes` properties come with gas, electrical and fire safety certificates, giving you extra peace of mind
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement only. Padsforstudents.co.uk does not warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Padsforstudents has no control over the content supplied. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by the Landlord/Letting Agent.