Hi, I am looking for a student to occupy one of two bedrooms in a newly refurbished student house in Hazelmere Grove, Lenton. This house includes:
- Spacious living room, with a large couch, dining table & chairs, and a large TV
- Well-furnished kitchen (on the ground floor with the living room)
- Bedroom with a double bed, bedside table, study desk & chair, and wardrobe
- Shared bathroom (on the first floor with the bedroom)
- Back garden - generously sized and well kept
- £136 per week (bills not included)
- Approximately £33 per month for gas and electricity, and £11 per month for water (mostly it doesn’t come up to this much but they return it to you at the end of the month)
The student currently living there is a male 3rd year attending the University of Nottingham. He is extremely friendly and tidy and spends most weekends in London so you will have the whole house to yourself quite a lot.
I am looking for someone to take over my contract as I am moving to a different location. Let end on the 1st of August 2022.