£500 exclusive booking offer at Novel Student!
Brand New Student accommodation in the heart of Edinburgh, offering everything from incredible amenities to excellent service, including FREE weekday grab and go breakfast and FREE in-apartment washer-dryers and dishwashers.
Located within just a 12-minute walk to Edinburgh Napier University, and a 10-minute cycle or 15-minute bus journey to the University of Edinburgh. Silk Mill features exceptional amenity spaces including digital gaming, private dining, a lower ground floor dry bar, and more.
- Smart TV’s in the Studios and Shared Apartments.
- An on-site fully equipped gym, and access to personal trainers.
- Free weekday grab and go breakfast (Monday – Friday) and 24/7 coffee.
- No more communal laundry rooms, free of charge washer-dryers located within the
studios and shared apartments.
- Centrally located.
- Incredible amenity spaces with a karaoke room, lounge, private and group study
rooms, lower ground floor dry bar and more.
In addition to…
- Boutique bedrooms.
- A full and regular events calendar.
- Video door entry via an app, and communal CCTV.
- On-Site bike storage and hire.
- 100mb dedicated wifi, and a personal private network.
- Attentive customer service, with a friendly on-site team.
- All bills covered, including contents insurance.
- Flexible payments, with monthly payment plans available.
Book your new apartment at Silk Mill today to receive a £500 cash card!
Book an entire en-suite apartment, to receive a move in bundle worth £500!
No Visa No Pay, No Place No Pay – Cancellations permitted if university offers are withdrawn, or VISA applications rejected.
Refer Friends + Get Rewarded – Receive a £100 cash card each.
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement only. Padsforstudents.co.uk does not warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Padsforstudents has no control over the content supplied. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by the Landlord/Letting Agent.